SPONSOR OXJAM CAMBRIDGE 2019
What is Oxjam?
Oxjam is the UK's biggest grassroots music festival. It began in 2006, with the aim of creating a network of music-loving people across the UK, all united by a shared goal – to raise money to fight poverty and suffering around the world. 13 years on we're still going strong, with hundreds of incredible gigs going on across the country each October.
Oxjam in Cambridge has gone from strength to strength in this time, raising thousands of pounds for Oxfam every year, whilst showcasing the incredible music talent that this city has to offer and supporting the local music scene. Our last event in 2017 saw over 60 bands and artists play at 10 venues across Cambridge over 4 weekends, raising over £2500 for Oxfam. After a break and with a brand new team, 2019 promises to bring the Oxjam magic back to the city with artists performing in 3 venues across the city on one unforgettable day.
WHY SPONSOR OXJAM?
Sponsoring Oxjam Festival – Cambridge is a fantastic way to allow your business to reach an audience of musicians and avid music fans from across the Cambridge area. Oxjam is attended by hundreds of people each year, and has an established social media presence reaching thousands of discrete followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Not only will you grow your reach across the local community, but at the same time, all of the sponsorship money will be used to benefit a fantastic cause Sponsoring Oxjam is not only a cost-effective method of advertising for your business, but an amazing way to give to charity and help improve the world a little bit, all at the same time!
Suggested donation: £50
Silver level sponsorship is fantastic way of reaching a large audience for a minimal cost. Perfect for local businesses, and those looking for a large impact with minimal outlay.
1. Your logo on all posters associated with the main event
2. a section on the sponsorship page of www.oxjamfestivalcambridge.co.uk, including logo, a 100 word blurb and urls to your websites/social media accounts
3. Your branding present at all 3 venues (branding must be provided to us in advance of the event)
4. 5 free tickets to the event to be distributed as you choose
5. Thank yous at all Oxjam Festival Cambridge gigs
Suggested donation: £100
Gold level sponsorship will give you greater impact at Oxjam Festival – Cambridge, showcasing your business and aiding a fantastic cause at he same time!
1. Your logo on all posters associated with the event
2. a section on the sponsorship page of www.oxjamfestivalcambridge.co.uk,including logo, a 250 word blurb and urls to your websites/social media accounts (at least half-page sized)
3. Naming rights for one stage at the main event of the festival (October 26th)
4. Your branding present at your named stage (branding must be provided to us in advance of the event)
5. 10 free tickets for the event, to be distributed as you choose
6. Thank yous at all Oxjam Festival Cambridge gigs
WHERE WILL YOUR SPONSORSHIP MONEY GO?
Funds raised through sponsorship will go towards the minimal production costs of running Oxjam in Cambridge. All of the people involved, including the artists, venues and organising committee are donating their time for free, but some funds may be required for services such as printing and equipment hire if these cannot be sourced for free.
All additional funds raised will be donated to the charity Oxfam (registered charity no 202918 in England and Wales).
We’ve teamed up with three venues across the city to bring you the best of Cambridge’s local talent.
The Oxjam Festival Cambridge Takeover day will take place on Saturday 26th October from 2pm to 11pm*
THE BLUE MOON
In addition, in the run up to the event we’ll be running Oxjam Unplugged sessions in Oxfam charity stores across the city and surrounding towns.
In 2017, Oxjam saw over 60 bands and artists play at 10 venues across Cambridge in one incredible month, raising over £2500 for Oxfam. This year we’re back and ready to recreate that magic.
To get involved, find out more about this year’s festival and meet the team behind the organisation, click here and connect with our social media.